We are a new museum with a vibrant internship program designed to meet the needs and interests of college students who want to serve as interns and learn about some aspect of American Jewish history, or about working in a non-profit organization, particularly a museum. By working side by side with NMAJH staff, interns will have the opportunity to contribute to our exciting new organization and to enhance their own personal growth. The internship is a voluntary, unpaid program.
• The program is open to college students who wish to participate as volunteers or to meet requirements of their university for academic credit.
• Students must be able to work for a regular schedule with a minimum of 8 hours per week on site for at least one semester.
Interns will be placed according to their interests, experience and the needs of the Museum. We will also be pleased to discuss a placement to support a specific project of interest to students. A partial list of potential placements includes: Curatorial, Development, Education, Information Services, Membership, Marketing and Communications, Research, Sales and Facility Rentals.
How to Apply
• Complete the Internship Application form here
• Be sure to let us know about your interests and availability
• Include a cover letter
• Submit these materials to email@example.com
• You will be contacted within ten days about next steps.
For Further Information
Contact the Academic Liaison office at 215.923.3811 ext. 150 or firstname.lastname@example.org