A non-refundable, 25% deposit is due no later than two weeks after booking to guarantee your date. Full payment is required two weeks prior to visit.
PRICING FOR GROUPS
Adult and Family Groups
Parties of 15 or more people are considered groups and are eligible for discounted admission rates when booked in advance. We recommend reserving your visit at least one month in advance; our ability to accommodate groups with less notice is dependent on availability.
Admission entitles your group to full gallery access (including entry to any special exhibitions currently on display), for exploring on your own, at your own pace. For an additional fee, we offer a variety of guided tours that examine our Core Exhibition as a whole or focus on specific themes, time periods, or special exhibitions. For available tour options, please click here. We recommend that you plan for a visit of at least two to three hours.
|Discounted Group Admission||Group Admission + Guided Tour|
|$10 per Adult||$16 per Adult |
|$9 per Senior (ages 65 & up)||$15 per Senior (ages 65 & up)|
|$9 per Youth (ages 13-21)* / College Student||$15 per Youth (ages 13-21)* / College Student|
|N/A per Child (ages 12 and under)*||$11 per Child (ages 12 & under)*|
|N/A per Museum Member||$11 per Museum Member|
* Youth and child pricing applies to non-school and non-camp groups. See below for preK-12 school and camp information.
School (preK-12) and Camp Groups
Please visit our Education pages for student and camper pricing, curricular options, and other educational activities.
PRICING FOR SMALLER PARTIES
Parties of fewer than 15 pay regular admission rates and, for a self-guided visit, may visit at any time without reserving in advance through Group Services.
If your small party would like to schedule a private guided tour - a lovely option for couples, book clubs, reunions, family celebrations, etc. - we are pleased to help you arrange that through advance booking. A $125 flat tour fee applies in addition to general admission rates.
For available tour options, please click here.
PRICING FOR CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PACKAGES
Looking for a unique place to celebrate your child’s birthday?
Make history now and invite your birthday guests for an unforgettable party filled with fun, excitement, and learning for kids three and up. As part of our Birthday Party Package, you will have a private space, a dedicated party facilitator, and free access to the Museum’s galleries filled with interactive, family-friendly exhibits.
The Birthday Party Package includes:
• Two-hour use of a private party space
• A dedicated party facilitator who will work with you to customize your party experience. Have an idea? Let’s make it happen!
• Child-centered gallery exploration
• Arts and crafts geared to your birthday child’s age and interests
• The option to purchase party-favor bags from the renowned Museum Store at discounted prices
• Plates, cups, utensils, napkins, tablecloths, and water
• Price: $275 for up to 15 children and five adults (20 total)
• $15 for each additional child or adult
• Maximum of 40 guests total (children and adults). One adult chaperone is required for every 5 children.
• Members at the Family Level ($90) and higher receive a 15% discount off the Party Package price.
• Parties may be booked for any day, except Mondays and special holidays, during regular Museum hours, subject to space availability.
• We recommend booking at least one month in advance.
Call 215-923-3811 x. 141 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve.