NMAJH Family program provides nurturing environment for social interaction, collaboration and sharing among family members. Families may participate in interactive guided tours or self-guided activity, enjoy story and play time, and find creative expression in arts and craft activities designed to create meaningful connections to the exhibition. An open door for all, NMAJH brings to life the stories of Jews in America and invites families to share their own.
For upcoming family programs, visit our calendar or email us at email@example.com.
Museum is open on the following days and offers educational and public programs, hands on projects, story times, and other family-friendly activities.
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Grandparents Day (first Sunday after Labor Day)
- Being […] at Christmas (December 25)
- Martin Luther King Day (third Monday of January)
- Presidents’ Day (third Monday of February)
SECOND SUNDAY FAMILY Corner
Free with Museum admission and children under 12 are free.
Every second Sunday of the month, the Museum offers family friendly activities that involve interactive gallery exploration, story time, and arts & crafts. Activities are developed with multigenerational groups in mind and are fun for kids and adults alike.
Most appropriate for ages 5 and up.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215 923 3811 ext. 153
FAMILIES AND CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
We strive to ensure that the opportunity to learn from our collection is available to all; therefore, we offer tours that are customized to the visitors’ level of comfort and ability, both physical and cognitive. Experienced docents are available to facilitate these tours and activities. We will work with you to adjust our tours and activities to your family needs.
Workshops and tours for families with children with special needs are available upon request and by advanced reservation.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call 215-923-3811 ext. 153
CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Looking for a unique place to celebrate your child’s birthday?
Make history now and invite your birthday guests for an unforgettable party filled with fun, excitement, and learning for kids three and up. As part of our Birthday Party Package, you will have a private space, a dedicated party facilitator, and free access to the Museum’s galleries filled with interactive, family-friendly exhibits.
The Birthday Party Package includes:
• Two-hour use of a
private party space
• A dedicated party facilitator who will work with you to customize your party
experience. Have an idea? Let’s make it happen!
• Child-centered gallery exploration
• Arts and crafts geared to your birthday child’s age and interests
• The option to purchase party-favor bags from the renowned Museum Store at
discounted prices. We’ll throw in complimentary admission vouchers for a future
• Plates, cups, utensils, napkins, tablecloths, and water
• Price: $275 for up
to 15 children and five adults (20 total).
• $15 for each additional child or adult.
• Maximum of 40 guests total (children and adults). One adult chaperone is
required for every 5 children.
• Members at the Family Level ($90) and higher receive a 15% discount off the
Party Package price.
• Parties may be booked for any day, except Mondays and special holidays,
during regular Museum hours (10:00 – 5:00 Tuesday – Friday; 10:00 – 5:30
Saturday and Sunday), subject to space availability.
• We recommend booking at least one month in advance. Call 215 923 3811 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.